Appraisals are just the tip of the iceberg.
We not only keep you compliant, we proactively seek out new regulations and adjust our processes accordingly, so you don’t have to.
Our Proven Process
Our solutions help maintain appraisal compliance, reduce overhead, and mitigate risk while simplifying the appraisal process.
Minimum Service Goals
Within hours of update notice, AU will deliver the completed appraisal.
Within 4 business hours from receipt of appraisal request
- Accept/Decline Appraisal.
- If accepted, place request with local, geographically competent appraiser.
- Update order status online to client/processor, confirming order is in process.
Within 72 business hours from acceptance
- Ensure that the appraiser has set an appointment for inspection.
- Update order status online with inspection date and time.
Within 48 business hours from appraiser inspection
- Update order status online confirming inspection has been completed.
- Update order status online with any concerns or conditions stemming from inspection.
- Update order status online confirming appraisal is on track to be delivered by the due date.
Within 72 business hours of inspection date
- Selected appraiser is required to submit a completed report.
Within 6 business hours of receipt of completed report
- Analyze and process appraisals for compliance, completeness, and consistency.
- Screen for UAD format verification and UCDP Hardstops and Softstops.
- Concluded with a 100% manual review of every completed report by a Certified Appraiser employee.
- Manual review will be saved which will calculate a score rating for quality, complexity, and value.
Within 24 hours of revision request
- Make appropriate corrections and resubmit the report.
- Update the client with status.